GENERAL :

  1. Minimum order is $100 excluding shipping cost.

  2. All prices are in US  dollars.

  3. We require 80% payment at the time the order is accepted.  The remaining 20% is due when order is ready to ship.

  4. Orders are shipped f.o.b. Bali to your address.

  5. Production time depends upon quantity and complexity of your order.

  6. Once first payment is received and production is begun, no refund or cancelation is possible.  Production will start as soon as deposit is received.

  7. We use Paypal to process our payments.  You can pay with any credit card or from your bank account into our Paypal account. If for some reason you prefer bank to bank transfer, please email us for instructions.

SHIPPING :
We ship by EMS or you can choose your own shipping company.

  • If you choose EMS, once your order is ready we will email you the cost of shipping. As soon as your balance the shipping cost and balance of the order into our account, we will ship immediately.  We will provide you with the tracking number when we ship.
  • If you choose to use your own shipping company, you can arrange to have them pick up your order.  Your balance will be for the order only, as you will pay your shipper directly.

SHIPPING COST :

  • If you choose our shipping (EMS), shipping cost following:
    * 10% of the price if the material is sterling silver.
    * Shipping cost adjust to EMS rates if the material is not sterling silver. EMS rates used are based on product weight.

 
 
   
Home   |   About Us   |   Terms & Conditions   |   FAQ   |   Contact Us
Addres : Jl. Baka Gg. I no 1, Br. Pegambangan Batubulan, Gianyar Bali, Indonesia
Email: info@bali-sterling-silver.com